Squash Orchestrator Premium Services 3.0.0 Release Note
Squash Orchestrator Premium Services is a set of micro-services exclusive to Squash AUTOM Premium users to perform automated test execution workflows described in a specific format.
This release note describes the new features of Squash Orchestrator Premium Services version 3.0.0 compared to 2.0.0.
Squash Orchestrator Premium Services 3.0.0 was released on July 15, 2021.
Major features of the release
- Exploit following actions in yours PEaC:
- Launch UFT tests (UFT GUI Test only, not UFT Service Test)
- Exploitation of UFT results in generated Allure report
- Exploitation of Ranorex results in generated Allure report
New micro-services introduced by the release
UFT report interpretor service
Service to extract execution results from a UFT type xml report.
UFT action provider service
Service to allow UFT test related actions inside a PEaC.
Following actions are supported:
- Execute a UFT test (UFT GUI Test only, not UFT Service Test)
- Generate parameters to be used during UFT test execution
- Bugs related to distributed deployment of Squash Orchestrator Docker image and Squash Orchestrator Premium Services Docker image
- [SQUASH-3892] Ranorex action provider service does not use BUS_HOST and BUS_PORT environment variables when starting
- [SQUASH-3909] Services starts on the local IP adress