Squash Orchestrator 1.1.0.RELEASE Release Note
Squash Orchestrator is a set of micro-services to perform automated test execution workflows described in a specific format.
This release note describes the changes of Squash Orchestrator version 1.1.0.RELEASE compared to 1.0.0.RELEASE.
Squash Orchestrator 1.1.0.RELEASE was released on June 04, 2021.
Evolutions in existing micro-services
- The Docker image support a PUBLIC_KEY environment variable at launch to set up a single trusted key
- Improvement of OTF Orchestrator Documentation
Squash TM Generator service
- [SQUASH-3645] Generator service generates user friendly names for generated jobs
Robot Framework action provider
- Adaptation to work with Windows execution environment
- Fix race window on job attribution
- Handling of job with no step
- [SQUASH-3545] Fix Robot Framework report parsing when extracting status of a full .robot file
- [SQUASH-3731] Fix JUnit report parsing when extracting status of a full class file